- Workforce Intermediary Services – Are you a Bay Area business that has transitional hiring needs such as: on-call, short-term or long-term temporary needs? We can be your alternative staffing solution.
- Business Services – MCCDC also offers additional services to the Bay Area Business Community who are seeking candidates for regular employees. We have a wide variety of solutions to meet your needs. Click below to find out more.
- Workforce Services – Our other main customer at MCCDC is our jobseekers. We offer a wide variety of supports to help you get back to work, and we can help!
- Asset Development Services – We can help you learn about saving money, enroll in workshops, get guidance in starting a small business. We can also help you save–$2 earned for every dollar saved, to buy your first home, go back to school, or start that business.
- Skills Upgrade Training – MCCDC has a well established track record of providing training that leads to economic stability, including: credentialed and industry recognized occupational skills training, small business consultation services, and financial literacy training.
Coffee Works - The Key To Success! - Job Opportunities, Networking, Resume, Preparation, Interviewing Tips